Winding roads leading down the Klausenpass.
Location: Uri, Switzerland
- Images are printed on high quality Hahnemühle Photo FineArt Baryta® (glossy / 325gr) paper
- Each print comes with 1-2cm white border around the photo, depending on the size of the print.
- Framed prints consist of the image printed on Hahnemühle Photo FineArt Baryta® (glossy / 325gr) paper, a white passe-partout (5 cm on each side), and the frame.
- Framed prints are carefully framed with attention for detail and truly become a work of art. You can find more info about the different types of frames here.
Note: due to the custom nature and handcraft of framing prints, eventual sizes of frames can deviate slightly from the specified size (e.g. 40x60 cm = 43x57cm)
Acrylic glass / Plexiglas
- Your artwork on acrylic glass means the image is printed on Fujicolor Crystal Archive Type (DPII / 220 grams) paper, mounted on dibond, and carefully glued behind 3mm glossy acrylic glass.
- An image on acrylic glass brings your photo to life. The glass plate provides a clear, sleek look to your photo.
- Your photo on acrylic glass includes a 'floating hanging system' so that you can easily hang your photo immediately after delivery.
Shipping & taxes
- Shipping costs are calculated at check-out. For more information about shipping, check out the FAQ page.
- Taxes are included in the price.