- Images are printed on high quality Hahnemühle Photo FineArt Baryta® (glossy / 325gr) paper
- Each print comes with 1-2cm white border around the photo, depending on the size of the print. The extra white border makes it easier to frame the photo within, for example, a passe-partout. Additionally, the white border also has an aesthetic purpose: it makes the photo stand out even more.
- Framed prints consist of the image printed on Hahnemühle Photo FineArt Baryta® (glossy / 325gr) paper, a white passe-partout (5 cm on each side), and the frame.
- Framed prints are carefully framed with attention for detail and truly become a work of art.
- I offer multiple frame options. The choice of a frame can be a very personal endeavour and will depend on your taste and your interior. All frames are high quality 20mm wooden frames ('loft nerf frames'). Below you can see image details about the available frames:
Uncertain about choosing a specific frame?
Are you uncertain which frame will best suit your prints and interior? I'm happy to help you! If you would like my advice on this, just send me an e-mail with the desired print and an image of your wall/interior (where you plan on hanging the framed print). Together we can discuss the best option(s) for you.
Acrylic glass / Plexiglas
- Your artwork on acrylic glass means the image is printed on Fujicolor Crystal Archive Type (DPII / 220 grams) paper, mounted on dibond, and carefully glued behind 3mm glossy acrylic glass.
- An image on acrylic glass brings your photo to life. The glass plate provides a clear, sleek look to your photo.
- Your photo on acrylic glass includes a 'floating hanging system' so that you can easily hang your photo immediately after delivery.